The Day 6 version of the fat bike is here. Great on the snow and sand (and rock roads) but also great on the back. The Mission Command 24×4.0 tires with low pressure take the hit when going over objects and through holes so your body doesn’t have to. The rear seat position on the Day 6 improves traction in the snow but bring your legs. Riding in snow and on softer surfaces is going to give you a workout! Motorized versions to come soon.
HINT: Put a bit more air in the front tire. It will steer better and the softer rear tire will give you a cushioned ride if you want.
- Tires: Vee Rubber Mission Command 24×4.0
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall 36 Spoke
- Spokes: 12 Gauge Stainless
- Brakes: Tektro Novela Disc, 180 mm, Front and Rear
- Crankset: Shimano
- Headset: Neco standard bearings
- Chain ring: Shimano 22/32/42
- Chain: KMC rust buster
- Stem: UNO, alloy, adjustable, 90mm
- Speeds: 24
- Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Shifter: Shimano Acera Trigger
- Seat Post Clamp: Double Bolts
- Seat Post: 30.4 mm with Double Bolts
- Weight Capacity: 350 Pounds
- Weight: 44 pounds
- Wheelbase: 54″
- Small: Fits People from Approximately 5’1 to 5’9 (up to 30″ inseam)
- Large: Fits People from Approximately 5’7 to 6’3 (28″ inseam – 33″ inseam)
- Extra Large: Fits People from Approximately 6’2 to 6’9 (32″ inseam – 36″ inseam)
- All sizes approximate as everyone is different.
- It is always best to test ride before buying if possible.
- There should never be more than 5″ of seat post showing between top of collar and bottom of horizontal backrest tube. See example here.
- Black Scale – BK
- Blue Scale – BL
- B24S-BK Black Scale (SOLD OUT)
- B24S-BL Blue Scale (SOLD OUT)
- B24L-BK Black Scale (SOLD OUT)
- B24L-BL Blue Scale (SOLD OUT)
- B24XL-BK Black Scale (SOLD OUT)
- B24XL-BL Blue Scale (SOLD OUT)
The following parts are proprietary and custom designed by Day 6.
- 16″ Contour Seat with dual density memory foam OR 13″ Sport Seat to more easily reach the ground and pedals.
- Contoured Ergo S’port Backrest with lumbar support fits perfectly
- EZ Reach Handlebars eliminate leaning forward
- U First Frame provides easy exit and entry and relaxed sitting