Cyclone is here and it is in a new category of bicycle – Luxury. One amazing cockpit, two wheel disc brakes, speed rated/flat resistant tires, and one of the best drive trains in the industry put the Cyclone in a class by itself. Test drive one today at your local Day 6 dealer.
- Brakes: Tektro Dual Disc, 160mm
- Tires: Maxxis Gypsy 26×2.1 Flat Resistant with Kevlar
- Shifter: Shimano Rapid Fire Plus Trigger
- Stem: UNO, adjustable, alloy, 90mm
- Headset: Neco Sealed Bearings
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall Alex DA-24, 36 spoke, eyelets
- Chain: KMC Rustbuster
- Spokes: 12 Gauge Stainless
- Rear Hub: Shimano Alfine 11, 22 tooth
- Front Chainring: 36 Tooth
- Weight Capacity: 300 Pounds
- Weight: 34 pounds
- Small: Fits People from Approximately 5’0 to 5’7 (up to 28″ inseam)
- Large: Fits People from Approximately 5’7 to 6’2 (28″ inseam – 32″ inseam)
- Extra Large: Fits People from Approximately 6’2 to 6’9 (32″ inseam – 36″ inseam)
- All sizes approximate as everyone is different.
- It is always best to test ride before buying if possible.
- There should never be more than 5″ of seat post showing between top of collar and bottom of horizontal backrest tube. See example here.
- Graphite – GR
- Red Raspberry- RR
- Metallic Yellow – YW
- C11S-GR Graphite
- C11S-RR Red Raspberry
- C11S-YW Metallic Yellow
- C11L-GR Graphite
- C11L-RR Red Raspberry
- C11L-YW Metallic Yellow
- C11XL-GR Graphite
- C11XL-RR Red Raspberry
The following parts are proprietary and custom designed by Day 6.
- 16″ Contour Seat is injection molded and designed to support all of you
- Contoured Ergo S’port Backrest with lumbar support fits perfectly
- EZ Reach Handlebars eliminate leaning forward
- U First Frame provides easy exit and entry and relaxed sitting
Maxxis Gypsy Tires 26×2.10