THE DREAM24 IS THE SAME BIKE AS THE DREAM8 EXCEPT IT HAS 24 SPEEDS FOR MORE SPEED AND MORE ABILITY TO CLIMB HILLS.
BEFORE PURCHASING A COMFORT BIKE OR RECUMBENT, CHECK OUT THE DREAM24! ITS FULL SIZE WHEELS, IMPRESSIVE CORNERING AND BRAKING, EASY ON AND OFF, GREAT VISIBILITY, AND LEGENDARY COMFORT AND ERGONOMICS MAKE THIS A FANTASTIC CHOICE FOR COMMUTING, ERRAND RUNNING, FITNESS, OR JUST LEISURELY RIDES ON THE LOCAL PATH.
- Tires: Inova Puncture Breaker 26×1.95 Hybrid for riding on pavement and crushed gravel.
- Brakes: V-Brakes/Rim
- Rim: Alloy Double Wall
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum
- Shifter: 8 + 3 Speed Shimano EZ Fire Plus Trigger
- Spokes: 14 Gauge Stainless
- Crankset: ProWheel
- Headset: Neco Sealed Bearings
- Chain ring: ProWheel 24/34/42
- Rear cogs: Shimano 11-32
- Chain: KMC rust buster
- Stem: UNO, alloy, fixed, 90mm
- Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Weight Capacity: 300 Pounds
- Weight: 32 pounds
- Wheelbase: 52″ (small 51″)
- Small: Fits People from Approximately 5’0 to 5’7 (up to 28″ inseam)
- Large: Fits People from Approximately 5’7 to 6’2 (28″ inseam – 32″ inseam)
- Extra Large: Fits People from Approximately 6’2 to 6’9 (32″ inseam – 36″ inseam)
- All sizes approximate as everyone is different.
- It is always best to test ride before buying if possible.
- There should never be more than 5″ of seat post showing between top of collar and bottom of horizontal backrest tube. See example here.
- Nautical Blue – NB
- Red Raspberry Metallic – RR
- Metallic Yellow – YW
- D24S-NB Nautical Blue
- D24S-RR Red Raspberry
- D24S-YW Metallic Yellow
- D24L-NB Nautical Blue
- D24L-RR Red Raspberry
- D24L-YW Metallic Yellow
- D24XL-NB Nautical Blue
- D24XL-RR Red Raspberry
The following are all proprietary Day 6 designs and standard on all Day 6 Bicycles:
- 16″ Contour Seat with dual density memory foam OR 13″ Sport Seat to more easily reach the ground and pedals.
- Ergo S’port Backrest
- Aluminum EZ Reach Handlebars
- 6061 Aluminum U-First Frame