We were supposed to receive Dream8’s and Dream24’s the last week of April but, due to the virus, the supply chains have been severely compromised. The good news is we actually have a factory this year and they are doing everything they can to get us Day 6 bikes. If you want a Dream, we can put you on our Want List OR keep checking our site for updates. Thank you for your patience.
THE DREAM24 IS THE SAME BIKE AS THE DREAM8 EXCEPT IT HAS 24 SPEEDS FOR MORE SPEED AND MORE ABILITY TO CLIMB HILLS.
BEFORE PURCHASING A COMFORT BIKE OR RECUMBENT, CHECK OUT THE DREAM24! ITS FULL SIZE WHEELS, IMPRESSIVE CORNERING AND BRAKING, EASY ON AND OFF, GREAT VISIBILITY, AND LEGENDARY COMFORT AND ERGONOMICS MAKE THIS A FANTASTIC CHOICE FOR COMMUTING, ERRAND RUNNING, FITNESS, OR JUST LEISURELY RIDES ON THE LOCAL PATH.
- Tires: Inova Puncture Breaker 26×1.95 Hybrid for riding on pavement and crushed gravel.
- Brakes: V-Brakes/Rim
- Rim: Alloy Double Wall
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum
- Shifter: 8 + 3 Speed Shimano EZ Fire Plus Trigger
- Spokes: 14 Gauge Stainless
- Crankset: ProWheel
- Headset: Neco Sealed Bearings
- Chain ring: ProWheel 24/34/42
- Rear cogs: Shimano 11-32
- Chain: KMC rust buster
- Stem: UNO, alloy, fixed, 90mm
- Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Weight Capacity: 300 Pounds
- Weight: 32 pounds
- Wheelbase: 52″ (small 51″)
- Small: Fits People from Approximately 5’1 to 5’9 (up to 30″ inseam)
- Large: Fits People from Approximately 5’7 to 6’3 (28″ inseam – 33″ inseam)
- Extra Large: Fits People from Approximately 6’2 to 6’9 (32″ inseam – 36″ inseam)
- All sizes approximate as everyone is different.
- It is always best to test ride before buying if possible.
- There should never be more than 5″ of seat post showing between top of collar and bottom of horizontal backrest tube. See example here.
- Nautical Blue – NB
- Red Raspberry Metallic – RR
- Metallic Yellow – YW
- D24S-NB Nautical Blue (SOLD OUT)
- D24S-RR Red Raspberry (SOLD OUT)
- D24S-YW Metallic Yellow (SOLD OUT)
- D24L-NB Nautical Blue (SOLD OUT)
- D24L-RR Red Raspberry (SOLD OUT)
- D24L-YW Metallic Yellow (SOLD OUT)
- D24XL-NB Nautical Blue
- D24XL-RR Red Raspberry
The following are all proprietary Day 6 designs and standard on all Day 6 Bicycles:
- 16″ Contour Seat with dual density memory foam OR 13″ Sport Seat to more easily reach the ground and pedals.
- Ergo S’port Backrest
- Aluminum EZ Reach Handlebars
- 6061 Aluminum U-First Frame