Our most popular bicycle, the Dream24 has twenty-four speeds to take you almost anywhere.
Before purchasing a comfort bike or recumbent, you gotta check out the Dream24! Its full size wheels, impressive cornering and braking, easy on and off, great visibility, and legendary comfort and ergonomics make this a great choice for commuting, errand running, fitness, or just leisurely rides on the local path.
- Tires: Inova Puncture Breaker 26×1.95 Hybrid for riding on pavement and crushed gravel.
- Brakes: V brakes
- Rim: Alloy Double Wall
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum
- Shifter: 8 + 3 Speed Shimano EZ Fire Plus Trigger
- Spokes: 14 Gauge Stainless
- Crankset: ProWheel
- Chain ring: ProWheel 24/34/42
- Rear cogs: Shimano 11-32
- Chain: KMC rust buster
- Stem: UNO, alloy, adjustable, 90mm
- Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Weight Capacity: 300 Pounds
- Weight: 32 pounds
- Wheelbase: 52″ (small 51″)
- Small: Fits People from Approximately 5’0 to 5’7 (up to 28″ inseam)
- Large: Fits People from Approximately 5’7 to 6’2 (28″ inseam – 32″ inseam)
- Extra Large: Fits People from Approximately 6’2 to 6’9 (32″ inseam – 36″ inseam)
- All sizes approximate as everyone is different.
- It is always best to test ride before buying if possible.
- There should never be more than 5″ of seat post showing between top of collar and bottom of horizontal backrest tube. See example here.
- Nautical Blue – NB
- Red Raspberry Metallic – RR
- Metallic Yellow – YW
- D24S-NB Nautical Blue (SOLD OUT UNTIL AUGUST)
- D24S-RR Red Raspberry (SOLD OUT UNTIL AUGUST)
- D24S-YW Metallic Yellow (SOLD OUT UNTIL AUGUST)
- D24L-NB Nautical Blue (SOLD OUT UNTIL AUGUST)
- D24L-RR Red Raspberry (SOLD OUT UNTIL AUGUST)
- D24L-YW Metallic Yellow (SOLD OUT UNTIL AUGUST)
- D24XL-NB Nautical Blue (SOLD OUT UNTIL AUGUST)
- D24XL-RR Red Raspberry (SOLD OUT UNTIL AUGUST)
The following are all proprietary Day 6 designs and standard on all Day 6 Bicycles:
- 16″ Contour Seat (other standard bicycle seats available)
- Ergo S’port Backrest
- Aluminum EZ Reach Handlebars
- 6061 Aluminum U-First Frame