New for this model year will be Aries disc brakes for more stopping power. This will make it perfect for adding an electric system.
Before purchasing a comfort bike or recumbent, check out the Dream24! Its full size wheels, impressive cornering and braking, easy on and off, great visibility, and legendary comfort and ergonomics make this a fantastic choice for commuting, errand running, fitness, or just leisurely rides on the local path.
If you are interested, call and get placed on our Want List as they are about 75% sold out.
- Tires: Inova Puncture Breaker 26×1.95 Hybrid for riding on pavement and crushed gravel.
- Brakes: Tektro Aries Disc (new for 2020)
- Rim: Alloy Double Wall
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum
- Shifter: 8 + 3 Speed Shimano EZ Fire Plus Trigger
- Spokes: 14 Gauge Stainless
- Crankset: ProWheel
- Headset: Neco Sealed Bearings
- Chain ring: ProWheel 24/34/42
- Rear cogs: Shimano 11-32
- Chain: KMC rust buster
- Stem: UNO, alloy, fixed, 90mm
- Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Weight Capacity: 275 Pounds
- Weight: 32 pounds
- Wheelbase: 52″ (small 51″)
- Small: Fits People from Approximately 5’1 to 5’9 (up to 30″ inseam)
- Large: Fits People from Approximately 5’7 to 6’3 (28″ inseam – 33″ inseam)
- Extra Large: Fits People from Approximately 6’2 to 6’9 (32″ inseam – 36″ inseam)
- All sizes approximate as everyone is different.
- It is always best to test ride before buying if possible.
- There should never be more than 5″ of seat post showing between top of collar and bottom of horizontal backrest tube. See example here.
- Nautical Blue – NB
- Red Raspberry Metallic – RR
- Metallic Yellow – YW
- D24S-NB Nautical Blue (SOLD OUT UNTIL SPRING 2021)
- D24S-RR Red Raspberry (SOLD OUT UNTIL SPRING 2021)
- D24S-YW Metallic Yellow (SOLD OUT UNTIL SPRING 2021)
- D24L-NB Nautical Blue (SOLD OUT UNTIL SPRING 2021)
- D24L-RR Red Raspberry (SOLD OUT UNTIL SPRING 2021)
- D24L-YW Metallic Yellow (SOLD OUT UNTIL SPRING 2021)
- D24XL-NB Nautical Blue (SOLD OUT UNTIL SPRING 2021)
- D24XL-RR Red Raspberry (SOLD OUT UNTIL SPRING 2021)
The following are all proprietary Day 6 designs and standard on all Day 6 Bicycles:
- 16″ Contour Seat with dual density memory foam OR 13″ Sport Seat to more easily reach the ground and pedals.
- Ergo S’port Backrest
- Aluminum EZ Reach Handlebars
- 6061 Aluminum U-First Frame