The Dream750 is our mid level mid drive ebike for those who are under 275 pounds and want maximum power and comfort in the most ergonomically correct upright bike on the market.
The Dream750 features Bafang’s 750W HD mid drive motor, Day 6’s unparalleled comfort and ergonomics, and either a 14Ah or 17.5Ah 48V lithium ion battery that locks to the down tube.
The steepest hills and long rides are easily overcome on the Dream750.
Each Dream750 features a color display, 42 tooth chainring, gear sensor, and motor cutoff brake levers.
(If you are over 275 pounds upgrade to the Samson750HD)
(The Dream750 does not come with a throttle as they add extra complexity to mid drives which can put extra stress on the motor.)
How to order:
1. Choose your color: Red Raspberry, Nautical Blue, or Yellow (XL not available in Yellow)
2. Choose your size: small (5′1 to 5’8), large (5’8 to 6’3), or extra large (6’3 to 6’9)
3. Choose your battery: 14Ah or 17.5Ah battery.
4. Choose our 16″ Contour Seat, 13″ Sport Seat, or 13″ Sport Seat HD if you are over 180 pounds.
- Battery attaches/locks to down tube with key
- 750W Bafang mid drive motor
- 48V/14Ah or 17.5Ah Lithium battery
- 25-45 mile range with NO pedaling at 17 mph on the flat (range will vary with rider input, weight, and terrain)
- 6 hour charge time
- 800+ charge cycles
- Tires: Inova Puncture Breaker 26×1.95 Hybrid for riding on pavement and crushed rock
- Brakes: V-Brakes/Rim
- Rim: Alloy Double Wall
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum
- Headset: Neco Sealed Bearings
- Shifter: 8 Speed Shimano EZ Fire Plus Trigger
- Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Spokes: 14 Gauge Stainless
- Rear cog: Shimano 11-32
- Chain: KMC rust buster
- Stem: UNO, alloy, fixed, 90mm
- Weight Capacity: 275 Pounds
- Weight: 51 pounds
- Wheelbase: 52″
- Small: Fits People from Approximately 5’1 to 5’9 (up to 30″ inseam)
- Large: Fits People from Approximately 5’7 to 6’3 (28″ inseam – 33″ inseam)
- Extra Large: Fits People from Approximately 6’2 to 6’9 (32″ inseam – 36″ inseam)
- All sizes approximate as everyone is different.
- It is always best to test ride before buying if possible.
- There should never be more than 5″ of seat post showing between top of collar and bottom of horizontal backrest tube. See example here.
- YW – Metallic Yellow (Not available in XL)
- NB – Nautical Blue
- RR – Red Raspberry
The following parts are proprietary and custom designed by Day 6.
- 16″ Contour Seat with dual density memory foam OR 13″ Sport Seat to more easily reach the ground and pedals.
- Contoured Ergo S’port Backrest with lumbar support fits perfectly
- EZ Reach Handlebars eliminate leaning forward
- U First Frame provides easy exit and entry and relaxed sitting