The Dream8 with a 350W Bafang mid drive is our least expensive ebike. All the comfort and safety features that have made Day 6 so popular and a mid drive motor and down tube mounted battery to assist you on your way.
1. Start with a Dream8 in Charcoal or Cinnamon
2. Choose your size: Small (5′ to 5’8), Large (5’7 to 6’2), or Extra Large (6’1 to 6’10)
3. The Dream8 only comes with the 350W Bafang mid drive
4. Choose a 11.6Ah, 14.5Ah, or 17.5Ah down tube mounted lithium battery
5. If you want, upgrade the drive train to a Nuvinci N380
- Battery attaches/locks to down tube with key
- 350W Bafang mid drive motor
- 48V/11.6Ah, 14.5Ah, or 17.5Ah Lithium battery
- 25-40 mile range with NO pedaling at 17 mph on the flat (range will vary with rider input, weight, and terrain)
- 6 hour charge time
- 800+ charge cycles
- Tires: Inova Puncture Breaker 26×1.95 Hybrid for riding on pavement and crushed rock
- Brakes: Rim
- Rim: Alloy Double Wall
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum
- Shifter: 8 Speed Shimano EZ Fire Plus Trigger
- Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Spokes: 14 Guage Stainless
- Crankset: ProWheel
- Chain ring: ProWheel 36 tooth
- Rear cog: Shimano 11-32
- Chain: KMC rust buster
- Stem: UNO, alloy, adjustable, 90mm
- Weight Capacity: 300 Pounds
- Weight: 51 pounds
- Wheelbase: 52″
- Small: Fits People from Approximately 5′ to 5’7 (up to 28″ inseam)
- Large: Fits People from Approximately 5’7 to 6’2 (28″ inseam – 32″ inseam)
- Extra Large: Fits People from Approximately 6’2 to 6’9 (32″ inseam – 36″ inseam)
- All sizes approximate as everyone is different.
- It is always best to test ride before buying if possible.
- For Samson, add 1″ to above measurements.
- There should never be more than 5″ of seat post showing between top of collar and bottom of horizontal backrest tube. See example here.
- Charcoal Metallic
- Cinnamon Metallic
The following parts are proprietary and custom designed by Day 6.
- 16″ Contour Seat is injection molded and designed to support all of you
- Contoured Ergo S’port Backrest with lumbar support fits perfectly
- EZ Reach Handlebars eliminate leaning forward
- U First Frame provides easy exit and entry and relaxed sitting