The Dream8 is our most economical bicycle. It has one shifter and a rear derailleur for simplicity and it comes standard with every comfort feature and the acclaimed ergonomics of our higher priced bicycles.
Super comfortable, safe, and amazingly fun to ride, the Dream8 is a fantastic bicycle for flat to moderate hills and trails. This is our number one selling bike in Florida and Kansas and other flat areas. There is no better bicycle for hitting the trails!
- Tires: Inova Puncture Breaker 26×1.95 Hybrid for riding on pavement and crushed rock
- Brakes: Rim
- Rim: Alloy Double Wall Rear
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum
- Shifter: 8 Speed Shimano EZ Fire Plus Trigger
- Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Spokes: 14 Guage Stainless
- Crankset: ProWheel
- Chain ring: ProWheel 36 tooth
- Rear cog: Shimano 11-32
- Chain: KMC rust buster
- Stem: UNO, alloy, adjustable, 90mm
- Wheelbase: 52″ (small 51″)
- Weight: 31 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 300 Pounds
- Small: Fits People from Approximately 5′ to 5’7 (up to 28″ inseam)
- Large: Fits People from Approximately 5’7 to 6’2 (28″ inseam – 32″ inseam)
- Extra Large: Fits People from Approximately 6’2 to 6’9 (32″ inseam – 36″ inseam)
- All sizes approximate as everyone is different.
- It is always best to test ride before buying if possible.
- For Samson, add 1″ to above measurements.
- There should never be more than 5″ of seat post showing between top of collar and bottom of horizontal backrest tube. See example here.
- Dark Metallic Charcoal – CH (has a blue metallic flake)
- Cinnamon Metallic – CN
- Turquoise – TQ
- D8S-CH Charcoal
- D8S-CN Cinnamon
- D8S-TQ Turquoise (SOLD OUT UNTIL AUGUST)
- D8L-CH Charcoal
- D8L-CN Cinnamon
- D8L-TQ Turquoise
- D8XL-CH Charcoal (SOLD OUT UNTIL AUGUST)
- D8XL-CN Cinnamon
The following are all proprietary Day 6 designs and standard on all Day 6 Bicycles:
- 16″ Contour Seat (other standard bicycle seats available)
- Ergo S’port Backrest
- Aluminum EZ Reach Handlebars
- 6061 Aluminum U-First Frame