The Journey is back! A very popular bicycle for anyone not comfortable using a derailleur, this Day 6 is equipped with a low maintenance, easy shifting internal 7 speed hub from Shimano. Unlike derailleur equipped bicycles, the Nexus hub allows you to come to a stop and then shift to the desired gear. Or you can shift on the go. Eliminates the rear derailleur, multiple chain rings, and the chain coming off.
The new Journey comes with an adjustable stem, dual bolts in the seat collar, threaded inserts in the stays for attaching accessories, and a new, heavy duty kickstand that bolts directly to the frame.
- Tires: Kenda Kwest 26×1.75
- Brakes: V brake
- Rim: Alloy Double Wall Front and Rear
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum
- Spokes: 14 guage stainless
- Crankset: ProWheel
- Chain ring: ProWheel 36
- Shifter: 7 speed Shimano Nexus Trigger
- Hub: Shimano 7 speed Nexus
- Stem: UNO, alloy, adjustable, 90mm
- Weight Capacity: 300 Pounds
- Weight: 33 pounds
- Wheelbase: 52″ (small 51″)
- Small: Fits People from Approximately 5′ to 5’7 (up to 28″ inseam)
- Large: Fits People from Approximately 5’7 to 6’2 (28″ inseam – 32″ inseam)
- Extra Large: Fits People from Approximately 6’2 to 6’9 (32″ inseam – 36″ inseam)
- All sizes approximate as everyone is different.
- It is always best to test ride before buying if possible.
- For Samson, add 1″ to above measurements.
- There should never be more than 5″ of seat post showing between top of collar and bottom of horizontal backrest tube. See example here.
- Dark Metallic Charcoal – CH
- Metallic White – WH
- Turquoise – TQ
- J7S-CH Charcoal
- J7S-WH White
- J7S-TQ Turquoise (SOLD OUT UNTIL AUGUST)
- J7L-CH Charcoal
- J7L-WH White
- J7L-TQ Turquoise (SOLD OUT UNTIL AUGUST)
- J7XL-CH Charcoal (SOLD OUT UNTIL AUGUST)
- J7XL-WH White (SOLD OUT UNTIL AUGUST)
The following are all proprietary Day 6 designs and Standard on All Day 6 Bicycles:
- 16″ Contour Seat (other standard bicycle seats available)
- Ergo S’port Backrest
- Aluminum EZ Reach Handlebars
- 6061 Aluminum U-First Frame
Nexus Internal Hub