SAME GREAT COMFORT AND ERGONOMICS WITH THE SIMPLICITY OF A SINGLE SPEED AND A COMBINATION OF BOTH RIM BRAKES AND COASTER BRAKE. Low gearing allows you to easily ride on rails to trails. If you ride mainly ON THE FLATS, ENJOY THE BOARDWALK, OR want to cruise IN COMFORT – YOU WILL WANT TO DO IT WITH JOY.
- Tires: Inova Puncture Breaker 26×2 Hybrid for riding on pavement and crushed rock
- Brakes: Rim and Coaster
- Rim: Double Wall
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum
- Shifter: None
- Derailleur: None
- Spokes: 14 Guage Stainless
- Crankset: ProWheel
- Chain Ring: ProWheel 36 tooth
- Rear Cog: 22 Tooth
- Chain: KMC rust buster
- Stem: UNO, alloy, adjustable, 90mm
- Wheelbase: 52″ (small 51″)
- Weight: 31 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- Small: Fits People from Approximately 5′ to 5’7 (up to 28″ inseam)
- Large: Fits People from Approximately 5’7 to 6’2 (28″ inseam – 32″ inseam)
- Extra Large: Fits People from Approximately 6’2 to 6’9 (32″ inseam – 36″ inseam)
- All sizes approximate as everyone is different.
- It is always best to test ride before buying if possible.
- For Samson, add 1″ to above measurements.
- There should never be more than 5″ of seat post showing between top of collar and bottom of horizontal backrest tube. See example here.
- Yellow – YW
- Turquoise – TQ
- J1S – YW (SOLD OUT UNTIL AUGUST)
- J1S – TQ (SOLD OUT UNTIL AUGUST)
- J1L – YW
- J1L – TQ
The following are all proprietary Day 6 designs and standard on all Day 6 Bicycles:
- 16″ Contour Seat (other standard bicycle seats available)
- Ergo S’port Backrest
- Aluminum EZ Reach Handlebars
- 6061 Aluminum U-First Frame