The Patriot is the little brother of the Samson. Essentially the same component package without the 400 pound weight capacity. The Patriot is for people who want more than a Dream24 or who want to convert it to electric.
- Tires – Patriot Large & Small: Maxxis Gypsy 26×2.1 with Kevlar
- Rims: Alex DA24 with Eyelets – 36 Spoke
- Spokes: 12 Guage Stainless
Brakes: Tektro Disc, 180 mm, Front and Rear
- Crankset: Shimano
- Headset: Neco sealed bearings
- Chain ring: Shimano 22/32/42
- Chain: KMC rust buster
- Stem: UNO, alloy, adjustable, 90mm
- 24 Speed
- Shifter: Shimano Acera Trigger
- Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Weight Capacity: 300 Pounds
- Weight: 33 pounds
- Wheelbase: 52″
- Small: Fits People from Approximately 5′ to 5’7 (up to 28″ inseam)
- Large: Fits People from Approximately 5’7 to 6’2 (28″ inseam – 32″ inseam)
- Extra Large: Fits People from Approximately 6’2 to 6’9 (32″ inseam – 36″ inseam)
- All sizes approximate as everyone is different.
- It is always best to test ride before buying if possible.
- For Samson, add 1″ to above measurements.
- There should never be more than 5″ of seat post showing between top of collar and bottom of horizontal backrest tube. See example here.
- Nautical Blue – NB
- Champagne – CP
- Metallic Yellow – YW
- P24S-NB Nautical Blue
- P24S-CP Champagne
- P24S-YW Metallic Yellow
- P24L-NB Nautical Blue
- P24L-CP Champagne
- P24L-YW Metallic Yellow
- P24XL-NB Nautical Blue
- P24XL-CP Champagne (SOLD OUT UNTIL AUGUST)
The following are all proprietary Day 6 designs and Standard on All Day 6 Bicycles:
- 16″ Contour Seat (other standard bicycle seats available)
- Ergo S’port Backrest
- Aluminum EZ Reach Handlebars
- 6061 Aluminum U-First Frame