The RevElation features Bafang’s ultra smooth 500W/48V rear hub motor, 180mm disc brakes, E-bike 50 rated Kenda Kwik Drumlin 26×2.20 tires, 10 speed rear derailleur with clutch and no front derailleur for easy shifting, fantastic ergonomics, choice of lithium ion batteries that lock to the down tube, disc brakes, Kenda 26×2.2 tires, throttle, and unbelievable comfort…. All for $2789!
Day 6 Testimony
I can’t begin to explain how much fun we are having with our new Day6 ebikes!
They are better than advertised! We looked at a lot of other ebikes and none of them came close to the Day6 design and features! I love the comfortable seats … and that backrest is heavenly! The manual mode (gear 0) is for starting our ride and exercise… I also was amazed at the 5 levels of pedal assist and … most important to me was the 5 levels of “No pedaling” and just using the throttle button to “Cruise” … to sit back and just enjoy the ride! The heavy duty kickstand is also very nice… and the adjustable seat and handlebar positions allow you to customize the bike and ride to fit your frame and needs. I cannot be happier… they are even better than I thought they would be! And we can’t wait to hit all the bike trails very soon. I think I will be wearing out those tires sooner than expected … because I just went for a ride and I could not stop riding my new ebike … it is just so much fun! You hit a home run! Thank you for working through all the Pandemic issues and helping us to secure our new ebikes!
Rick in Ohio.
- Battery attaches/locks to down tube with key
- 500W Bafang rear hub motor
- 48V/14Ah or 17.5Ah Lithium battery
- 40-45 mile range with NO pedaling at 17 mph on the flat (range will vary with rider input, weight, and terrain)
- 6 hour charge time
- 800+ charge cycles
- Tires: Kenda Kwik Drumlin 26×2.2 Ebike rated
- Brakes: Radius Disc, 180mm Rotors
- Rim: Alloy Double Wall
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum
- Headset: Neco Sealed Bearings
- Shifter: 10 Speed MicroShift XLE
- Derailleur: MicroShift XLE with Clutch
- Spokes: 12 Gauge Stainless
- Rear Cog: Cassette 10 Speed 11-42
- Chain: KMC X10 Sport
- Stem: Alloy, fixed, 90mm
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds, 300 pounds with Seat Strut Kit
- Weight: 55 pounds with 14Ah battery, 57 pounds with 17.5Ah
- Wheelbase: 52″
- Small: Fits People from Approximately 5’1 to 5’9 (up to 30″ inseam)
- Large: Fits People from Approximately 5’7 to 6’3 (28″ inseam – 32″ inseam)
- Extra Large: Fits People from Approximately 6’2 to 6’10 (33″ inseam – 37″ inseam)
- All sizes approximate as everyone is different.
- It is always best to test ride before buying if possible.
- There should never be more than 4″ of seat post showing between top of collar and bottom of horizontal backrest tube. See example here.
- YW – Metallic Yellow (Not available in XL)
- TQ – Turquoise (Not available in XL)
- NB – Nautical Blue
- RR – Red Raspberry
- MB – Metallic Black (Not available in Small)
The following parts are proprietary and custom designed by Day 6.
- 16″ Contour Seat with dual density memory foam, 13″ Sport Seat to more easily reach the ground and pedals (for people up to 180 pounds), 13″ Sport Seat HD (high density) Same as Sport Seat except for people over 180 pounds. (has a firmer foam and a layer of memory foam over the top)
- Contoured Ergo S’port Backrest with lumbar adjusts to perfectly support your lower back
- EZ Reach Handlebars eliminate leaning forward
- U First Frame provides easy exit and entry and relaxed sitting
RevElation/Large/Yellow/Sport Seat with Topeak Explorer Rear Rack and Beavertail Fender Set