We are excited about our newest ebike, the revelation (pronounced rev-elation). We combined all the features of a Day 6 with a 500W Bafang rear hub motor, Deore derailleur, Maxxis Gypsy ebike rated tires, and Tektro disc brakes to create one comfortable, smooth, and powerful ride. The hub motor allows you to use all 24 gears and it is perfect for those who just need a little more speed or assist.
The revelation is the perfect ebike for flat to rolling terrain – where you don’t need the extreme power of a mid drive motor. The revelation retails for hundreds less than our least expensive mid drive – and that is something that doesn’t take much revelation to see is a great deal. Ask about the revelation at your local Day 6 dealer and see why there is nothing like a Day 6 electric bicycle.
- Battery mounts between down tubes and locks to frame with key
- 500W Bafang rear hub motor
- 36V/11Ah Lithium battery/400Watt Hours
- 6 hour charge time
- 700+ charge cycles
- Brakes: Tektro Disc, 203 mm, Front and Rear
- Tires: Maxxis Gypsy 26×2.1 with Kevlar/Ebike rated
- Shifter: Shimano Acera Trigger
- Stem: UNO, adjustable, alloy, 90mm
- Headset: Neco
- Rims: Double wall/36 spoke
- Chain: KMC Rustbuster
- Spokes: 12 gauge stainless
- Cassette: Shimano 11-32
- Front Chainring: Shimano 22/32/44 tooth
- Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Weight Capacity: 300 Pounds
- Bicycle Weight: 54 poundsFrame Sizes:
- Small: Fits People from Approximately 5′ to 5’7 (up to 28″ inseam)
- Large: Fits People from Approximately 5’7 to 6’2 (28″ inseam – 32″ inseam)
- Extra Large: Fits People from Approximately 6’2 to 6’9 (32″ inseam – 36″ inseam)
- All sizes approximate as everyone is different.
- It is always best to test ride before buying if possible. There should never be more than 5″ of seat post showing between top of collar and bottom of horizontal backrest tube. See example here.
Colors (see bicycles above):
- Burnished Green (green with a gold fleck)
- Nautical Blue Metallic
The following parts are proprietary and custom designed by Day6:
- 16″ Contour Seat is injection molded and designed to support all of you
- Contoured Ergo S’port Backrest with lumbar support fits perfectly
- EZ Reach Handlebars eliminate leaning forward
- U First Frame provides easy exit and entry and relaxed sitting