The official bicycle of 6’5″, 287 pound, 18 year NFL veteran and 7 time Pro Bowler Lomas Brown and 6’10”, 380 pound, 19 year NBA veteran, Piston’s power forward and World Champion Rick Mahorn.
The Samson750 is our top of the line e-bike with a Bafang750HD mid drive motor and a weight capacity of 400 pounds.
The Samson750 is the perfect e-bike for those wanting extra weight capacity or who just want the best e-bike period. There is nothing else like it.
At 750W, the Bafang HD has the most power you can legally have in an e-bike in the US and the TRP Spyke disc brakes are some of the best cable actuated disc brakes available.
(The Samson750 does not come with a throttle as they add extra complexity to mid drives which can put extra stress on the motor.)
How to order:
1. Start with a Samson in Metallic Black, Nautical Blue, or Red Raspberry. (No Red in XL)
2. Choose your size: small (5′2 to 5’8), Large (5’8 to 6’3), or Extra Large (6’3 to 6’10).
3. Choose your battery: 14Ah or 17.5Ah
4. Choose our 16″ Contour Seat, 13″ Sport Seat, or 13″ Sport Seat HD if you are over 180 pounds.
5. Call us or your local dealer to place your order.
- Battery attaches/locks to down tube tube with key
- 750HD Bafang Heavy Duty 750W Mid Drive with 1 year warranty
- 17.5Ah lithium ion battery
- 25-40 mile range at 17 mph on the flat with no pedaling (range will vary with rider input, size, and terrain)
- 6 hour charge time
- 800+ charge cycles
- Brakes: TRP Spyke, 180mm rotor
- Tires: Kenda Kahn 26×2.35
- Shifter: Shimano Acera Trigger
Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Stem: Alloy, Fixed, 90mm
- Headset: Neco, Sealed Bearings
- Rims: Double Wall with Eyelets – 40 spoke
- Chain: KMC Rustbuster
- Spokes: 12 Gauge Stainless
- Cassette: Shimano 11-32
- Front Chainring: 44 tooth
- Weight: 55 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 400 Pounds
- Samson seat struts for extra stability
- Small: Fits People from Approximately 5′2 to 5’10 (up to 31″ inseam)
- Large: Fits People from Approximately 5’8 to 6’4 (29″ inseam – 34″ inseam)
- Extra Large: Fits People from Approximately 6’3 to 6’10 (33″ inseam – 37″ inseam)
- All sizes approximate as everyone is different.
- It is always best to test ride before buying if possible.
- There should never be more than 5″ of seat post showing between top of collar and bottom of horizontal backrest tube. See example here.
- Metallic Black – MB
- Nautical Blue – NB
- Red Raspberry – RR (not available in XL)
The following parts are proprietary and custom designed by Day 6:
- 16″ Contour Seat with dual density memory foam OR 13″ Sport Seat to more easily reach the ground and pedals.
- Contoured Ergo S’port Backrest with lumbar support fits perfectly
- EZ Reach Handlebars eliminate leaning forward
- U First Frame provides easy exit and entry and relaxed sitting
Rick, Lomas and Kelly